The Auto Vent 3000 provides independent controls for tidal volume, breaths per minute, and inspiratory time settings. This product offers a wide range of patient applications to meet most critical emergency care situations. The Auto Vent is designed to meet ventilator needs in a variety of applications, from intra-and inter-hospital transport to sophisticated air rescue. Automatic transport ventilators have been recommended by the American Hospital Association as the preferred equipment to provide ventilator support in the pre-hospital setting.
- Supply pressure range: 40-60 psig
- Operating temperature: 0° F to 125° F
- Storage temperature: -40° F to 160° F
- Tidal volume: 200 to 1200ml
- Flow Rate: 16 to 48lpm
- Inspiratory time: approx. 0.75, 1.5, 2.0 seconds
- Expriatory time: 1.5 to 6.0 seconds
- Weight: 24oz. (680gms)
- Dimensions: 6”W x 1 ¾” D x 3 ½” H
- Input/Output connections: plated brass
- Gas consumption driving gas: 0.5lpm maximum
- Inlet fitting: standard male oxygen DISS
- Small, compact, and transport ready
- Designed to perform in harsh and toxic environments
- Assembles quickly
- Impact resistant case with shock absorbing bumpers and recessed control settings.
- Rate and volume settings independently operated.
- East to monitor patient valve assembly and toxic atmosphere valve are able to deliver additional breaths on demand by inspiratory effort of the patient.
- Operates at extreme temperatures
- Pneumatically powered, batteries not required.
- Allows for PEEP attachment
- Meets ASTM, ISO, and KKK 1822C standards.
- Patient valve with supply tubing and 6’ DISS connector oxygen supply tubing included.
Get your Auto Vent 3000, today!