Known for being innovators who make purpose-built gear designed to handle the most demanding missions, the rugged, durable 5.11 Tactical Men’s Taclite EMT Pants provide everything for the professional who demands the best in an EMS pant. Here’s why:
A breathable, warm-weather alternative to traditional twill EMS pants, the 5.11 Tactical Men’s Taclite EMT Pants are constructed from lightweight, 6.14-ounce Taclite ripstop fabric and fade-resistant, poly-cotton twill. Featuring a self-adjusting waistband and a fully gusseted crotch, these innovative pants feature double-reinforced seat and knees designed specifically to increase comfort and mobility. Here are some additional specs:
- treated with Teflon for stain, soil, and liquid-stain resistance
- comfortable, self-adjusting tunnel waistband moves with you
- equipped with Prym® snaps and a YKK® zipper
- outfitted with full-sized cargo pockets with internal dividers and external EMS-specific pockets
- utility pockets are located at the calf
The 5.11 Tactical Men’s Taclite EMT Pants can easily accommodate radio straps or other accessories thanks to Double Time™ belt loops along with an extra-wide 1 ½-inch belt coupled with a thinner 3/8-inch loop on top of that. Additionally, your shirt will always be tucked in because of the gripper material located inside of the waistband.
For more information or to order yours, be sure to visit theEMSstore.com.