Aervoe Industries, Inc. is recognized as a leading manufacturer and marketer of industrial products and prides itself on offering consistent quality to their customers, thereby keeping them ahead of their competition. Recent product expansion has led the company to create new, product-specific categories, one of which is safety, traffic control, and outdoor products – the Aervoe 6 Flare Kit being a standout example of this category.
The lightweight kit only weighs 14 pounds and is ideal for first responders who need to spot hazards on roads, highlight detours, or provide adequate lighting during repair operations. The kit features six durable, crush- and corrosion-proof, LED emergency road flares that do not produce flames, smoke, or harmful byproducts. Here’s why they’re so effective:
- Each flare measures 5.25 inches long by 4.25 inches wide by 1.875 inches tall and weighs eight ounces.
- Thanks to being equipped with two rows of 24 ultra-bright LEDs, they are visible up to one mile.
- They are slightly larger than Aervoe’s standard LED flares, meaning first responders can have double the light output.
- Choose from five flashing patterns, including SOS Rescue (Morse Code).
- They are waterproof and submersible up to 50 feet.
- No batteries are required; simply recharge them, and they’ll be ready whenever you need them.
Additionally, the flares can be easily attached to a number of metal surfaces, including cars, trucks, and signs because of their magnets. Choose among two lantern-color schemes: Orange Body with Red LEDs or Yellow Body with Amber LEDS. As an added bonus, the kit’s storage case doubles as a charging case for a 120-volt wall charger and a 12-volt car charger (both included).
For more information on all of Aervoe’s great products, be sure to visit theEMSstore.com.