We'd like to introduce you to a new vendor, Eleven10: a manufacturer of high-quality, American-made self-aid/buddy-aid gear. Utilizing a “less is more” mindset, Eleven10 produces some of the most streamlined, easy-to-use, and efficient kits on the market, with only a minimal amount of training required to use them.
Check out a few of the Eleven10 products we have available on theEMSstore:
Massive bleeding can often be stopped using a tourniquet, but a matter of seconds can mean life or death.
- TQ Case holds either the SOF®TT or the SOF®TT-Wide Tourniquet in place using friction without requiring any modification
- Case allows quick and easy access to and deployment of the tourniquet in an emergency
- Injection-molded nylon case stands up well to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Two-piece design allows water to drain from the bottom of the case
- Case includes a textured front panel and a medical-identifying PVC cross patch
- Case can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted, and then adjusted to sit at the right height
Penetrating Trauma Aid Kit, Small (PTAKS), Basic Configuration
- Rugged, waterproof pouch measures 3.5 inches by 5 inches by 2 inches
- Pouch features a channeled back panel to allow belt mounting, as well as two Malice Clips for efficient MOLLE/PALS mounting
- LokSak bag protects and houses the kit’s contents and can be ripped open to quickly access the first-aid supplies
- Kit includes:
- (1) CLEER Medical Trauma Dressing
- (1) Celox Rapid 24 (3 inches by 24 inches) or QuickClot Combat Gauze LE
- (1) Pair of large exam gloves
- (1) CLEER Medical Easy Tape
- (2) Chest seals (Fox seals removed from factory packaging)
- (1) Eleven10 PTAK Pouch
- Quick deployment ribbon in the inside compartment can be loaded under your contents and pulled for quick and easy deployment of contents
- Loop square on the front can hold a medical identifier cross patch (included)
- Kit is designed to be used with the C-A-T® or SOF®TT/SOF®TT-W Tourniquet
Check out all the great, new Eleven10 products on theEMSstore.com.