The Doty Belt/Lift Assist Harness was made to provide safety to patients, providers, and preserve patient dignity and well-being in emergency situations.
This harness features the ergonomic advantage of securely lifting and maneuvering heavy, elderly, and bariatric patients and reducing the risk of back injury for emergency personnel. The Doty Belt stitching is tensile-tested up to 1,700 lbs, thereby ensuring the patient's safety during use. Some of the other features of the belt include:
- Polyester webbing for easy cleaning
- Lightweight design
- Rubber handles for comfort
- Steel “D” rings for strength
- The large Belt has six handles for more difficult and larger patients
- Its mesh bag is designed for storage and easy cleaning of the Belt
The handles allow you to have a comfortable and secure grip while transporting, and the leg and waist straps can be easily secured and adjusted to fit individual needs. Two belts can even be buckled together, should the need arise.
There are three available colors based on size:
- Small: four handles, expands from 17" to 40” in circumference - blue
- Regular: four handles, will expand up to 45” in circumference - yellow
- Large: six handles, will expand up to 80” in circumference - red
For more details on the Doty Belt, head over to theEMSstore.com.