The new Treck+ is a multi purpose emergency cutting tool that's designed specifically to remove multiple layers of clothing, equipment and other obstructions from a trauma patient. Basically, it will get the job done FAST.
Most techs will tell you that shears are often too slow and sometimes even fail. The repetitive motion of cutting, opening & shutting can be tiring and time consuming, and can even be difficult i fa patient is convulsing or moving. The Treck works best as you draw it away from the patient, helping to prevent contact, and slice through materials effectively.
The award winning Rapid Edge blade has it's Teflon coating and serrated design stays sharper longer and cuts more evenly. The Treck works well on cotton, denim, leather, nylon and other common materials.
Often times there are more problematic articles of clothing, like motorcycle racing leathers, hazmat suits, thick jackets or uniforms, but the Treck+ has no problem getting through.Features:
- Purpose-built patented design removes multiple layers of clothing simultaneously
- Effective razor-sharp, heavy-duty, serrated steel utility blade makes easy and even cuts (can even cut through turnout gear!)
- Large handle with grips, bright color and ultra lightweight cored design make this perfect for rescue use
- Priced for disposability with multi-use capability
- Strong ABS plastic frame only 2.4 oz. / 8.5" long
- Includes white silicon band for knife portion of tool for extra protection
- Choose Orange or Black TRECK versions
- Made in the USA
Additional FeaturesDon't wait--today's the day to get your Treck+! Shop our website.
- New improved Teflon coated razor-sharp, heavy-duty, serrated steel utility blade makes easy and even cuts (can even cut through turnout gear!)
- New O2 key feature built into the handle
- New chain or carabineer attachment point
- New elevated blade angle and optimized ballpoint to blade guide
- Autoclavable if there should be biohazard contamination of the device