When you’re working in settings that may have hazardous gases or fluctuating oxygen levels, you need a reliable, accurate tool to assist you in determining if your surroundings are detrimental to your health and safety. That tool is the MSA Altair Maintenance Gas Detector. Here’s why:
Specifically built to MSA’s superior safety and quality standards, the MSA Altair Maintenance Gas Detector seamlessly blends high functionality with design simplicity. Its ease-of-use features a true, single-button operation feature and intuitive functioning, and its polycarbonate and rubberized casing ensures its longevity and durability, should it be accidentally dropped while working on-scene.
Simply attach the MSA Altair Maintenance Gas Detector to your jump bag and forget about it; its piercing, 95-plus-decibel alarm (plus a vibrator) will be sure to alert you of any danger. Its superior resistance to dust-, moisture-, or impact-related damage ensures that it will work continuously at the highest levels for at least two years in the most arduous industrial and emergency environments, all without maintenance, additional calibration, or battery changes.
Use the MSA Altair Maintenance Gas Detector for easy testing, event monitoring, and data collection, along with user-adjustable alarm set points and manual calibration by using its built-in IR communication port and the optional MSA infrared adapter with your personal computer. Some additional specs include the following:
- its dimensions measure 3 ¼ inches in height by 2 inches wide by 1 inch in diameter
- utilize its heavy-duty suspender clip plus several clip options for a wide range of attachment styles
- it features a distinctive, triple-alarm system
- IP67-rated for water and dust resistance
- UI, CSA, ATEX, and TestSafe approved
- a comprehensive warranty for two years or 18 hours (1,080 minutes) total alarm time is available, whichever comes first
For more information and to get yours, be sure to visit theEMSstore.com.