If you're looking for a great duffel bag for your everyday or work needs, then the Maxpedition's largest duffel bag, the Sovereign Load-Out may be the one for you.
With an overal size of about 32" x 15" x 14" and a volume of 6,000 cubic inches, this is the largest duffel made by Maxpedition and therefore can hold all the necessary things you need on the job.
It's made of a great, lightweight, water and abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon fabric. It has a sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap that even has a shoulder pad for superior strength and comfort when carrying the bag. The drag handles are reinforced and the compression straps are bartacked for added strength and durability.
There's a frontal zippered 12.5" x 7" slip pocket with a key ring inside so you don't lose those valuables, as well as three rows of 10 channels of PALS modular attachment webbing on it's back face. The front exterior of the bag features 6" x 4" loop field for patches.
With a bag like Maxpedition's large Sovereign Load-Out Duffel you can readily access your everyday and tactical gear whenever you need it.
You can be sure the product materials are top-notch and this is a bag that'll last you a long, long time.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Grab your Maxpedition Sovereign Load-Out Bag for all your on and off-duty needs, today.