In this day and age, a durable, superior protection is available in the Dupont Tyvek Coverall. The best part about this suit is it fits.
Because when it comes to hazardous particulates like mold, lead, asbestos--- protection and safety come first. But the best protection doesn't matter if it gets in the way of doing a good job, this is why Tyvek garments with the new comfort fit design are so well loved. You get durability, protection, and an even more comfortable fit.
They're made of a flash spun high density polyethlene which creates a unique, non-woven material only available from DuPont. It gives you that ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology.
Protection is literally built into the fabric itself, and there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers a consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Attached Tyvek® FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance
- Coveralls are sold only by the case (25 per case).
Add some of these suits to your crew, for those situations you need to be extra cautious. You won't be sorry!