When you're looking for the best in Containment Stretchers--a safe and effective method for transporting contaminated patients requiring medical attention, then the Quantum EMS Containment Stretcher may be it.
This stretcher is made of 300 micron polyurethane and features an isolation cell that's waterproof and is easy to place the patient into and remove them from with no issues. The filter engine that's attached to the foot of the unit has a suction capacity of 160 liters and provides the isolation cell with negative pressure relative to the surrounding area. It prevents pathogenic organisms leaking out into any surrounding environment, therefore keeping it contained and everyone surrounding healthy and safe.
The containment stretcher comes with two boxes of gloves in case you need direct manipulation to the patient. The stretcher is fitted with four patient straps, two stretcher straps, and carrying handles, too. It features a flat base that allows it to be used in conjunction with lots of different medical cots and transportation devices.
When you're looking for a safe and effective way to isolate, the Quantum EMS Containment Stretcher will fulfill all your needs.
- Enclosure is made of 300 micron polyurethane
- Effective for transporting contaminated patients requiring medical attention
- Filter engine attached to foot of unit provides negative pressure to isolation cell, preventing leakage of pathogenic microorganisms
- Waterproof zip enables easy opening and closing of the cell
- Includes 2 boxes of gloves to allow direct manipulation to the patient
- Fitted with 4 patient straps and 2 stretcher straps, as well as carrying handles
- Can be used in conjunction with many medical cots and patient transportation devices
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 Accredited