If you're looking for the brightest light out of the Streamlight Nightfighter Flashlight line, the Nightfighter X is the one! It's a hardcore, durable and versatile flashlight whose abilities will come in handy in a variety of situations that come your way!
The Nightfighter X uses the great C4 LED technology and that means it has a 50,000 hour lifetime to generate any of it's three beams of light when in use. The high beam emits around 200 lumens, can run for 2.5 hours straight, and has a peak beam intensity of 11,000 candelas.
One feature we particularly love on Nightfighter X is the strobe mode, which emits light at momentary, variable intensities and can be used to disorient and/or gain advantage over a potentially dangerous subject. It's easily turned on by a multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch that enables you to activate and use strobe mode one handedly.
The Nightfighter X is shock and water resistant, meaning it's protected by the elements and also any damage it might get during any intense situation. Needing your light to stay in top notch shape and dependable when on the scene is KEY. You will have that with your Streamlight Nightfighter X, no double.
During a critical situation, the Nightfighter X is capable of emitting powerful and very bright beams of light that can cut through the darkness and will be able to defend you in a critical situation.
Anyone working in public safety would benefit from a wonderful, bright light like the Nightfighter X.
- C4 LED technology has a 50,000 hour lifetime
- High Beam: 200 lumens; 11,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs for 2.5 hours
- Low Beam: 10 lumens; 550 candela peak beam intensity; runs for 50 hours
- Strobe Mode: Emits light at momentary, variable intensities
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch allows for one-handed operation of strobe mode.
- 5.40” long * 1.25” wide * .88” deep; 5.2 oz
- Shock resistant (drop test verified)
- Water resistant
- Powered by two 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a shelf life of ten years
- Assembled in USA