This is the must-have product for any trauma or first-aid kit and is used by the military and stocked as standard issue in many military supply kits.
The H&H PriMed Gauze takes care of moderate to severe wounds involving heavy blood loss. Since it's made from a high quality cotton, it's got maximum absorption and stability to take care of the wound until it can be looked at further. Because of their clever vacuum packed small storage bag, it makes it an easy companion or addition to a First Aid kit, but yet is packed inside with enough gauze to cover even the largest wounds.
These gauze are designed to stop maximum blood loss and ultimately, save lives.
To learn how to use the bandage, watch this video:
The H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze is standard issue in the following U.S. military kits:
- MES JAPAN SUST-MTI (UAC 1372)
- ASL-HEAVY BRIGADE C (UAC 1374)
- MES KOREA SUSTAINMENT (UAC 1378)
- MES COMBAT LIFESAVE (UAC 245A)
- MES COMBAT LIFE SAVER (UAC 245B)
- MES COMBAT MEDIC (UAC 246B)
- MES MINE RESISTANT AM (UAC 254A)
- MES GROUND AMBU/2006 (UAC 256A)
- MES GROUND AMBU/2008 (UAC 256B)
- MES TACT CBT MED CARE (UAC 269A)
- MRS TACT COMBAT CARE (UAC 326A)
- MES SO CBT MEDIC (UAC 526A)
Get your H&H PriMed Gauze Bandages here.